It’s official, Zimi Limited is now the new name for Quantify Technology. Shareholders approved this on 22nd April with a massive 99% of votes in favour. The name change and new ASX code are now active.
Quantify Technology is not a brand, it has always been the name of the holding company and having it in place is not helping drive the business forward. We therefore believe that changing the name to Zimi will now reduce confusion and better embody where the business is heading.
The future looks bright for Zimi. Our focus is on sustainable technology that works for you and our environment. We’ve taken out the complexity of connectivity, simplifying technology that compliments your behaviour & lifestyle. We simply want to embrace you with the power to control what you’d like, how you’d like, when you’d like.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the company’s new name? The company name is now Zimi Ltd.
- Will contracts need to be renegotiated? No, existing ACNs and ABNs will all remain in place
- Will the bank’s financial information change? No, these remain the same.
- What is the company’s address? Correspondence should continue to be sent to PO Box 7351, Karawara, WA, 6152. The new operational head office and training centre is now at 14 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, Queensland 4212. Please let us know if you would like to visit.
- Is this an expensive exercise? No it is not. We are very mindful of shareholders’ funds. The ASX process is straightforward and the website will be upgraded which is something that was already planned.
- What is the ASX ticker? The new Ticker for Zimi will be ZMM; if you type QFY you will be directed to Zimi for a period of time.
- What happens to the old brand? Quantify Technology will disappear.
The Zimi Consumer site can be found at www.zimi.life
Zimi Corporate website www.corporate.zimi.life